Monday, November 23, 2015

Toner Janna Lawwa

My Current Favourite Skincare - YouTube
I can call myself a clean freak (especially when it comes to my face). Hence, I always wash my face twice every time (2x a day). Recently, I got my hands on (to try) some of Cathy Doll (by Karmarts) products - very affordable and they do what they said! We then decided to have Cathy ... View Video

Shopping Online Di Hermo.My! - YouTube
Shopping Online di Hermo.My! PrincessYanti. Subscribe Subscribed Unsubscribe 19,051 19K. Loading Fresh Green Tea 70 Toner 180ml http://www.hermo.my/mall/996-nature-r Janna Lawwa Ice Cream Soap! - Duration: 8:39. PrincessYanti 5,158 views. ... View Video

Enna Cosmetic - Tutor Super Scrub & Skincare - YouTube
Tutor cara menggunakan produk terbaru Enna Cosmetic "SUPER SCRUB" , cleanser, toner, cream pemutih dan foundation. Category Howto & Style; License Standard YouTube License; Pati Ibu Putih & NEWskin Set by Janna Lawwa (JL) - Duration: 11:06. ORIMALL TV 30,042 views. ... View Video

No comments:

Post a Comment